Thursday, May 15, 2008

Terrorists..

A family just arrived in Canada as immigrants from Palestine. The first day the 10 years old kid, went to a school in Montreal, he was asked by the teacher to introduce himself He said : "I just arrived from Palestine, and my name is Ahmed."

The teacher told him that this name doesn't properly fit with the new school. She suggested changing his name to "Johnny" and the kid liked the new name. When he went back home,his mother yelled :

"Ahmed, come and chat with me on your first day."

The kid didn't answer...His mother went to see why didn't he answer.

He said: "My name is Johnny, not Ahmed anymore."

Then his mother slapped him and left. The same story was repeated with his father. He didn't reply, thus he was slapped harder by his worried dad.

The second day when he went to the school, the teacher asked him :

"What did you end up doing yesterday?" He said:

"Can you believe it? My first day as an immigrant in Canada, I was attacked by two Arab terrorists!

No comments: