Saturday, May 31, 2008

Language Problems

A crusty old man walks into a synagogue and says to the secretary, "I would like to join this fucking congregation." The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?" "Listen up, goddam it. I said I want to join this fucking congregation" "I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated here." The secretary leaves her desk and goes into the rabbi's study to inform him of her situation. The rabbi agrees that the secretary doesn't have to listen to such profanity. They both return to her office and the rabbi asks the old man, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?" "There is no goddam problem," the man says. "I just won $200 million in the fucking lottery and I want to join this fucking synagogue to get rid of some of this fucking money." "I see," said the rabbi. "And is this bitch giving you a hard time?"

No comments: